Sunday 9 September 2012

my best friend forever...love her!

ok, maybe this is not a very interesting story because i know everyone in this small world have a bestfriend. but i still want to share story about my best friend. because i love her so much. actually, she is my bff because i still got a few bestfriend. i have started know her when i am standard 4 at sk lembah keramat, hulu kelang. since that year and until i've finished my form 5, we sit in the same class..we are always together wherever we go. even my teacher also does not recognize which one is me and my bff. it is very funny as they always told us that we are alike.maybe that's because we have been friend since 2004 until 2012. we have been best friend for 9 years old. oh, i totally forgot to write her name, Nurul Hafizah bt Mohd Fadzil. even her i/c number also i remember. she always understand me even though we always fight because of silly reasons but now as our freindship have become 9 years, so, we have to always think maturely in everything we do. now, we have to separate for a while to continue our study. she's got to enter UiTM for Foundation of Science about a year at Puncak Alam while, I have continue my study in diploma of science at kolej teknologi timur, sepang that have provided courses under UiTM. but, when there is any event that our school or our old classmate held, we will go and meet our old friends that i also missed so much..i also missed hafizah so much and i will always hope that we can be together forever even when are old. i hope that i can spend my old life together with my family and hafizah...i love you, pejah.hehe.sorry for wrote your nickname that we gave here..


this is me and hafizah in our form 5 class:



No comments:

Post a Comment