Sunday 9 September 2012

trip to thailand...

last school holiday, my family and i went to thailand to visit my mother's father and mother because my mother's hometown is at Narathiwat, Thailand. we arrived at Thailand at 7pm, Malaysia's time. we when to my mother's cousin house. after that, we went to a restaurant that provided buffet style. a person only need to pay about RM12 only and you can eat as many as you want until you feel really full. it's really cheap but the foods is all delicious. they have chicken, beef, cuttlefish, prawn and many more that you can grill. it's really delicious. besides that, they have steamboat, thailand's traditional foods such as som tam. i really enjoyed eating there. then, we went to the Narathiwat's Beach and take many pictures there. it's really happy. then, we went to a picnic and visits all my cousins house and cooking together at my grandparents' house. i really wished that i can celebrate my raya there but consider of short holiday when raya, we only celebrate raya at my father's parent's house at sungai buloh...@_@

No comments:

Post a Comment